- Codice Tour: B1
- Id Tour: 17
Behold Venice through its reflection on the Grand Canal
Anyone who intends to visit Venice and discover the city in its entirety, must almost certainly travel along its waterways! This is not as strange as it may seem; after all, Venice is a city whose urban system consists of a myriad of navigable canals, and in the same way that the highway code is acknowledged, the nautical code is of almost equal importance.
But have no fear! On this tour, you will not be asked to take up the oars or get behind the wheel of a motorboat! This journey will take place on board a comfortable boat, from which you can appreciate this beautiful city through its reflections bouncing off the waves. Venice is a city built on water, and this uniqueness can only be fully appreciated specifically from this vantage point.
This perspective also makes it easier to identify with the land's history full of merchants who came to sell their goods or other explorers who, surveying the world from that very lagoon, ventured out of Venice on the most diverse journeys (just think of the great Marco Polo).
This tour is packed with sights, but is also a relaxing experience. In fact, gliding along Venice's Grand Canal, you will be able to venture into some of the smaller canals and take a close look at many examples of the city's splendid architectural charm. The itinerary will bring you past the facades of palaces, churches, bridges, gardens and fondaci (storehouses or lodgings for foreign visitors), all of which are made precious, and magical, by their images reflected in the lagoon. The departure is scheduled from St Mark's Square, from there the journey follows the Grand Canal and takes in the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, the Ca'D'Oro, the Accademia Bridge and many other sites of interest.
- Meeting point and departure from St Mark's Square by private boat [private motor launch]. The tour follows the Grand Canal.
- Travelling along the Grand Canal, you will pass beneath the Rialto and Accademia Bridges. You will also pass the Churches and great Palaces that have made Venice famous throughout history, such as the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, Ca'D'Oro, Ca' Rezzonico, Ca' Pesaro and Ca' Vendramin Calergi.
- Return to San Marco square.
Official Recognized Tour
Reservations in Real Time
Are you ready for the tour?
Don't wait anymoreBook Now!
Periods and Meeting Points
APRIL 1 TO OCTOBER 31
MEETING POINT AND DEPARTURE DETAILS
5 PM - Riva degli Schiavoni in front of the entrance of Royal Gardens
Things to Remember
On request all excursions can be organized privately
- Each participant is required to present himself promptly to the meeting place
- The delay at the meeting point or the non-presence are grounds for cancellation of the right to reimbursement
Approx. 1 hour
From 1st April till 31 October
Adults 60,00 € per person
Children under 2: free (reservation under Infant)